04 Dec 6 Weeks of Curl Fundamentals (Beta)
This 6 week course will be introducing you to the ACA’s concepts and philosophies surrounding Naturally Textured Curls led by Amy Bush. With Amy’s 4 Pillar system, you’ll be able to apply the knowledge to any curl type and will build a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of working with all textures of hair.
Once you sign up, you will immediately have access to the Welcome section and a new set of lessons will open for you to access every 7 days after signup.
Each Monday at 10am EST, join us for a live Q&A Zoom call with Amy.
These will last approximately 1-2 hours and will be recorded to watch later if you are unable to view the session live.
- Week 1: Pillar 1- 10 Point Analysis, Consultation and Communication
- Intro to Pillar 1 with focusing on creating a solid consultation plan, customer communication and designing a game plan through the 10 Point Healthy Hair and Scalp Analysis.
- Week 2: Pillar 1- Personalities & Communication
- Communication, Personality traits and Characteristics identified & explained in depth.
- Week 3: Pillar 2- Curl Shaping
- Texture, Curl Characteristics, Curl Types, Cutting techniques, and much more!
- Week 4: Pillar 2- Hair Cutting Construction
- Intro to concepts of basic haircut shapes and creation concepts.
- Week 5: Pillar 3- Product Knowledge & Pillar 4 – Styling Techniques
- Pillar 3- Hair Porosity, product classifications, how to choose product for compatibility with texture plus porosity and application options.
- Pillar 4- Options of manipulating of the curls in order to achieve a desired result.
- Week 6: Review
- Video review of the course
- Final quiz